On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 02:20:43PM -0500, Michael Gorsuch wrote:
> Is it possible to override the ServerError class?  I need custom 500's
> to come up, and not the normal "Camping Problem!" page.

Are you on FastCGI?  Because FastCGI has its own error page (which
is broken in many gems.)  The FastCGI error page kicks in when an
error is caused outside of the scope of Camping, so it sort of
depends on what the nature of the exception is.

For instance, a parse error will toss to FastCGI's error and a
database problem will likely hit Camping's.

See the server_error method[1] for that.  You might temporarily try
out Camping from SVN, to at least get that method fixed so you can
see the underlying error.

_why

[1]
http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/camping/browser/trunk/lib/camping/fastcgi.rb