Well, this is more of an apache question, but...

I'm running a nice little 'cluster' of camping apps and I've recently
started proxying them through apache with mod_proxy, since I found I
was forwarding a lot of ports via ssh otherwise. But anyway, enough of
that.

One of the apps I use to view logs from IRC (with formatting and
highlighting!). But occasionally, there are +s in the channel name
(and I can't just remove them, as sometimes the name exists without
the + as well). And this works fine, with camping on it's own.  But
apache rewrites the + to %2B and it all falls apart.

So if there are any apache gurus on the list, could they let me know
how to stop this?

Regards
Jonathan