Perhaps the following weekend? It just so happens I'll be in Portland
that weekend, so it would work out well for me ... not that I would
expect anyone to change their schedule to fit mine (or know who I am
for that matter) ...

Oh yeah, and wouldn't it be .. you know ... more conceptually fit to
have CampingConf at a ... campsite? I've got a couple pretty long
extension chords I could bring, and I make a mean campfire hobo
dinner ...

Andy Dayton