I'd be interested in seeing your RSpec work. I'm working on an app
("Specter") that will display run the specs for any apps you're
running, and store the successes and failures in the db for historical
purposes.

I must say, writing specs for an app that runs specs is a little bit
of a mind bender. :-)

I'd be happy to help put the spit and polish on (figuratively).

-M