I've tried setting up an Hello World app with Rails (no database), on a
Dreamhost account. I used the configuration I found here
http://www.mail-archive.com/camping-list@rubyforge.org/msg00114.html with
the proper paths. But I keep getting Internal Server Errors (500). On the
error.log I found this

[Sun Jul 22 15:32:07 2007] [error] [client 82.154.48.138] FastCGI: comm with
(dynamic) server "/home/xxx/little/dispatch.fcgi" aborted: (first read) idle
timeout (60 sec), referer: http://little.xxx.com/
[Sun Jul 22 15:32:07 2007] [error] [client 82.154.48.138] FastCGI:
incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server
"/home/xxx/little/dispatch.fcgi", referer: http://little.xxx.com/

It seems that is a somewhat common error, that can have several causes.
Could anyone who already has their application running on Dreamhost or other
shared hosting service, please give a few pointer on how to deploy a Camping
application or just try to guess what could be causing the error above.

I was really hoping I could use Camping on some projects. Thanks in advance.