On Sep 25, 2007, at 10:50 PM, Jonas Pfenniger wrote:

can you try the attached patch applied to camping-trunk ?
<camping-session.diff>

Will try. Cannot find the SVN URL on the site - only the trac is showing.

As of exceptions - in this case I catch the exception myself and return from underneath it, so it shouldn't be a problem. This service(*a) is the "super" to Camping::Session (because Camping::Session gets included after it).

I suspect there is something with the cookie setter rather than with the Session service itself. But you are right - let's twist that flow one more bit :-)

--
Julian 'Julik' Tarkhanov
please send all personal mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]