Hallo Ronald,

I observed the same problems. The only solution I could make up is
adding the methods in the included hook. Not pretty, but it works

module MyHelperModule
  def self.included(base)
    base.const_get(:Helpers).class_eval do
      def pre_code(value)
        self.pre do
          self.code(value)
        end
      end
    end
  end
end

and then include MyHelperModule in your Camping app

Camping.goes :Wild
module Wild
  include MyHelperModule
end

If there is a more elegant solution out there, I will be happy to hear it.

Cheers,

Gregor