Then I'm +1.
Can't wait to see my tests fail with 2.0 (I will obviously have to update Mosquito for the new version, although if we still have .run it should
work unmodified).

On Jun 24, 2008, at 3:14 PM, Magnus Holm wrote:

R isn't gone! Feel free to use both (and if you use R, it would not
add more routes:

module Camping::Controllers
  class Index;end
  class Advanced < R '/(some regex';end
  # /advanced will NOT route to Advanced
end

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Julik Tarkhanov