Yes, we should release 2.0 soon...

Meanwhile you can always download 2.0 using my repo:
gem install camping --source http://gems.judofyr.net/

//Magnus

On 10. feb.. 2009, at 06.50, Julik Tarkhanov <julian.tarkha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello folks!

Just checking - I understand that Camping 2.0 entered the phase of perpetual polishing and will not likely happen, anytime soon, but would there be a possibility to at least have 1.5.180 on Robyforge for official installs instead of _why's repo?

I just tried to deploy my blog just with "gem install camping" by mistake and been literally plagued by bugs in 1.5.x on forge, including the infamous "query-string-params-totally-mixed-with-path-for-R" problem and "all-my-images-appear-blank" problem.

Pretty pretty please?
--
Julik Tarkhanov
m...@julik.nl