I have a few camping projects that are about to go into production in
a few weeks, just picking your brains to see if I can add some
robustness.

What's the best way to catch any "Camping Problem! /XXX not found"
errors that a user might see if they start typing URLs themselves?
Ideally I'd just like to redirect them all to some general index
controller.

I'm using MySQL for my database. I'm getting a few "MySQL server has
gone away" error messages every now and then. I did some searching and
found if "reconnect: true" is in the hash I send to
establish_connection that I should be all set. Can anyone confirm?
Also, any other MySQL connection "best practices" that I should be
following?

--
Dave