In Camping 2 you can return an object which responds to #each and the server
will then stream it to the client. If you want the file to trigger a
download-box on the user, you'll have to send Content-Disposition as Julik
mentioned.

Something like this should work, although I'm not 100% sure:

  @headers['Content-Disposition'] = 'attachment; filename=table.csv'

// Magnus Holm