Nice! Great to see some contributions to Camping.

Still wondering what's the best way to handle small releases. We could
mark it as --prerelease on Gemcutter or keep having it on my server.

I also don't release 2.1 until we have at least some tests. Could just
be a wrapper around the test/apps-directory which makes sure they run
properly, but I want at least have *something*.

// Magnus Holm