hey Philippe, thanks for raking care of the support on this. I've been badly
neglecting my camping projects lately due to time constraints... let me know
if there's anything I can do to help with the reststop gem push
(gemcutter/rubyforge access?)

On 2010-06-09 8:17 AM, "Philippe Monnet" <r...@monnet-usa.com> wrote:

 Hi Raimon,

I did a quick test this morning and it looks like some change in Camping
after version 2.0 impacted RESTstop. By reverting to camping-2.0 I was able
to run the blog example. I will need to investigate what the issue is. Also
I realized that a couple things need to be done:
  a) publish a new version of the reststop gem (as the current one no longer
matches the current camping/reststop project code on GitHub
  b) merge some of my changes from March re: the RESTR library and publish a
new gem

Philippe

PS - eventually I will write a blog post on this ;-)