Hello Angel Robert Marquez,

I'm writing this email to inform you that you have been temporary
banned from the camping-list. This is not something I want to do, but
we're doing our best to keep this mailing list a friendly place and
right now you're not helping at all.

Just to be absolutely clear, you're not getting banned because of your
initial thread about writing a new framework. I can agree that Jenna
was maybe a little too rude, and I have no problems with your latest
posts in that thread. It's always hard getting used to a new community
and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt in this case.

The reason you're now banned is because of your posts in the
"Philosophy"-thread, which adds nothing to the discussion and shows us
that you have no intention to improve either Camping or camping-list.

If you still want to contribute to camping-list, you can send me an
email after Aug 31st and I'll remove the ban so you can re-subscribe.

// Magnus Holm (scoutmaster of Camping)