Hi Nokan

for current efforts in this direction, see here:
https://github.com/markaby/markaby/issues/18
and here:
https://github.com/markaby/markaby/pull/26

and note:
https://github.com/igravious/markaby/commit/8be76d138228a32500f96140afca79bf95751e40

Or even:
https://github.com/zimbatm/miniby
but note "Miniby is just a small experiment I did over my trip to london. Some ideas I wanted to try-out while implementing a Markaby clone. Don’t expect no support of future development :-)"

DaveE

this is not really a Camping question, but a Markaby one, so
please don't be angry, please!  :)

How can I use HTML5 tags (for example <footer>) and HTML5
compliant attributes (for example data-content="xxx") in Markaby?
It throws an error when I try this.  I've workarounded it with
text "<footer>"   and  text "<div data-content=\"xxx\">"  but this
isn't the nicest solution.  How would you do these?