Okay so I'm creating my website to host a blog and a bunch of stuff, using a Camping + Riak combo! Of course I'm using the latest and greatest version of Camping that uses Mab and has a public/ dir.

I was just wondering if we still have the functionality to mount multiple apps in these new versions.
Say I have a project that looks something like this

app/
        app.rb  #The home or something??
        blog.rb
        foo.rb
        admin.rb
        public/
                something.css
                acoolpic.png
        blog/
                controller.rb
                views.rb
        foo/
                controller.rb
                views.rb
        admin/
                controller.rb
                views.rb

I want those apps to share the public folder to have the same basic look and all that. And of course database. The problem I have here is, how do I specify what is the root of the whole bigger picture. Like what gets mounted at site.com and not site.com/blog for example. And also, how can I add some shared functionality across the apps. For example I want to have Csrf protection (using rack_csrf), right? So instead of overriding the form of each and every smaller app I want it to easily be implemented just once. Is this possible? If so, how?

Also, what is the correct command line command to mount every app?

Also another concern I have when doing this kind of thing is, how can I make one app link to some part of another app? Like if I want app.rb to link to the blog, or the blog to link to some controller in foo.

Cheers!

-Isak Andersson