On May 8, 2012, at 4:04 PM, Anthony Durity wrote:

> Is this like Heroku or something?

My understanding is that Heroku uses a different system for what I gather
mostly virtualized. This is a running on a traditional physical dedicated
server.

> What are the use cases for this?
> It's an app server?

My idea of the use was to be able to deploy a camping app directly from the
code in github. So once you have it in github you don't need to push it to
another git (as I think it is the case on heroku) but just fetch and run it
from the admin.

> What are the limitations?
> How much does it cost?
There are some soft limitations on memory usage - mostly to avoid abuse and not
to slow down the app - it is entirely free.

> If it is free, why is it free?

why not? :)