Hi,

I have a couple of questions:

1. What is the difference between these two ways of setting up migrations:

1.1 example from the camping book:
|class BasicFields < V 1.0|
|||def self.up| |||create_table Page.table_name do |t|| |.| |.| |.|

1.2 Example from the blog example:
 class BasicFields < V 1.1
      def self.up
        create_table :blog_posts, :force => true do |t|

Why the difference between <Model.table_name> and <:campingapp_model> and which one should I use?

2. UTF-8 encoding doesn't work. Special characters like c(, s(, z( from my language are not displayed. Should I force the encoding and how?

3. Here is the link to the gist where I've posted my first camping app skeleton for the quality reporting app I need to do. I'd really appreciate it if someone can have a look and just tell me if I'm on the right track with the understanding of the camping concept.

https://gist.github.com/sebastjan-hribar/11081389

...and Happy Easter!
seba