Hi~

On Dec 29, 2006, at 11:41 AM, Jason Norris wrote:

I did verify that it is the 1.3 release that caused the problem, and not something with having two versions installed. Also, both my client and servers are running Arch Linux, kernel 2.6.19, and my ssh version is OpenSSH_4.5p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8d 28 Sep 2006.

Jamis Buck wrote:

That's....a little worrisome. I've not had any issues with 1.3 and auth failures. Can anyone else duplicate this?

- Jamis