Hi,

I've got the following block in my capfile:

# Custom tasks for our hosting environment.
namespace :remote do

  desc <<-DESC
    Create directory required by copy_remote_dir.
  DESC
  task :create_copy_remote_dir, :roles => :web do
    print "    creating #{copy_remote_dir}.\n"
    run "mkdir -p #{copy_remote_dir}"
  end

end

I want to add a task that restarts some services post-deploy. It will be
something like:

  desc <<-DESC
    Restart services on remote node
  DESC
  task :restart_services, :roles => :web do
    print "    restarting services.\n"
    run "sv restart send_*"
  end

My question: where do I put that?

Does it just go in the "namespace :remote block? ie:

# Custom tasks for our hosting environment.
namespace :remote do

  desc <<-DESC
    Create directory required by copy_remote_dir.
  DESC
  task :create_copy_remote_dir, :roles => :web do
    print "    creating #{copy_remote_dir}.\n"
    run "mkdir -p #{copy_remote_dir}"
  end

  desc <<-DESC
    Restart services on remote node
  DESC
  task :restart_services, :roles => :web do
    print "    restarting services.\n"
    run "sv restart send_*"
  end

end