Yes,

Run the commands in the documentation for Passenger,

$ ./passenger-X.X.X/bin/passenger-install-apache2-module
-- or --
$ passenger-install-apache2-module

Then come back once you have followed the instructions. This isn't
"Passenger Support". You missed configuring your vhost for Passenger, which
is evidenced by the lack of any passenger directives in your vhost file.

- Lee