Hi,

Consider this scenario...

I have 30 web head hosts and I have deployed revision 1234 of my code
using capistrano.

I then add another 2 web heads and want to deploy the same code to them
as is deployed on the existing machines.

I would do this with something like:

cap prod HOSTFILTER=wh1,wh2 deploy:setup
cap prod HOSTFILTER=wh1,wh2 deploy -s revision=1234

Is there some way to automatically use the last-deployed version? Or do
I need to dig around and find the actual version deployed and use code
as above?

Thanks,

R.
--
"Feed that ego and you starve the soul" - Colonel J.D. Wilkes
http://www.theshackshakers.com/