popo-VirtualBox is my developer machine
192.168.56.158 is another virtual machine acts as deploy server and
also the git repo machine
popo is the developer user
poporoot is the user specified in deploy.rb file and the user with
necessary rights on the server

Here is the output:

popo@popo-VirtualBox:~/dzielone/DEVELOPER/bobo$ cap deploy
  * executing `deploy'
  * executing `deploy:update'
 ** transaction: start
  * executing `deploy:update_code'
    executing locally: "git ls-remote
ssh://192.168.56.158/home/poporoot/git/bobo.git
HEAD"
popo@192.168.56.158's password:
Permission denied, please try again.