> everything has seemed to work fine until I did “cap deploy:setup” --

there were actually no errors when I did this, however the directory

system it setup did not include the current directory symlink.

Does not deploy the code, only setup the directory structure for you, after
that you need to `cap deploy` and then `cap deploy:migrations` - then you
should have a `current` release. (The setup task doesn't do anything to put
the code out to your server)

- Lee