Hi,

I'm trying to deploy non-ruby/rails app to multiple servers using
capistrano. It seems capistrano does simultaneous deployment on
multiple server. In the interest of HA, we want to do deployment on
first set of server and once it's done then do same deployment on
second sets of servers. In following example, I would like to run task
on "server1" and "server2" first and then on "server3" and "server4".

Is there any way to do that without duplicating code?

role :app_server, 'server1', 'server2', 'server3', 'server4'

task :default, :roles => :app_server do
    server.stop
    server.update
    server.start