hi lee and thx for standing by. i just dont know why this wont work.
both machines are doing their.
based on the error
sh: connect to host 192.168.178.21 port 22: Connection timed out
 im wondering why does it even try to connect to my local machine? this is
my local workstation from where i shh into the other machines to do work...
argh, im lost
thx