Folks;

I have a task:

   task :readserverlist do
      cde_servers_json=Net::HTTP.get
'serverlist.bluestatedigital.com', '/group/web-cde'
      pp JSON.parse(cde_servers_json)
   end

What I want is the results of this JSON query to set the list of
servers to deploy to at run time.

Is this possible, and if so, can someone give me an example of how
this is done? I've found people talking about assigning roles
dynamically at run time, but I can't extrapolate how to apply those to
my situation (probably because I'm a total capistrano newbie :)

Any clues would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
-Chris

--