On 30-03-2011 20:28, Lee Hambley wrote:
Márcio, You want to take a look at "multi-stage", you configure multiple environments, and invoke with "cap <Environment> deploy" - typically users use `staging` / `production` environments.

Right now this is an extension in the "capistrano-ext" gem, it'll be making it's way into the mainline gem soon enough.

- Lee

Searching with the right terms was absolutely essential. I've seen several examples. :)

About the different emails by environment, I prefer to leave that decision for the application side, instead of deploy side.

https://github.com/capistrano/capistrano/wiki/2.x-Multistage-Extension
http://www.phpframeworks.com/news/p/492/zend-framework-deployment-with-capistrano - (step 3)

Have helped me out.

Thanks again,