Hi Александр,

  If you want  only update your code, because as you said you are in a
development stage, I think you can call the task deploy:update_code.

  You can understand what do every task if read the deploy.rb
file[1]<https://github.com/capistrano/capistrano/blob/master/lib/capistrano/recipes/deploy.rb>

  Anyway I have never done it in this way. I always use "cap deploy" and
write a task to symlink my assets (images, videos, uploads...) that is
called after deploy:symlink task. For example:

after "deploy:symlink", "deploy:symlink_assets"

Regards