I've having a strange issue where I set up a class CapMailer <
ActionMailer::Base with a method to deliver email as such:

class CapMailer < ActionMailer::Base
  def deploy_notification(cap_vars)
    recipients  cap_vars[:notify_emails]
    from        'dep...@my.org'
    subject     "New app!"
    body        "Deployed application...blah blah blah"
  end
end

Then I make a capistrano task to call this after a deploy:

after "deploy", "deploy:notify"
task :notify do
  puts "  * Sending notification email"
  set :notify_emails, ["te...@my.org", "te...@my.org", etc.]
  CapMailer.deliver_deploy_notification(self)
end

The problem is, when I set the :notify_emails array of addresses, if I
put 8 or more addresses, the email gets screwed up.  7 or fewer seems
to work fine.  But with 8 or more, the email addresses of the first 7
are correctly put in the "To:" spot of the email, but all others get
pushed into the email body.  See more detail at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8001731/actionmailer-limit-on-number-of-recipients
.

Anyone know why this is happneing?  Please help, this is really
frustrating.

  - Ian