Hi there,

thanks for the info.
So if I get you well, all I need to do is make

File.join("#{fixtures_directory}", "*.json"

run on #{current_release} server.

Could I do that by simply applying the task to the web server, using :

task :dbcleanup do, :roles => :app

like in the example below ?
Or am I missing something crucial here ?

Also, here's an example of what I'm trying to do precisely

namespace :database do
  desc "Load 'em fixtures"
  task :dbcleanup*, :roles => :web do*
    set :database_name, "dbname"
    set :fixtures_directory, "#{current_release}/fixtures/#{stage}"
    set :mongo_import, "mongoimport -d #{database_name} -c #{file}"

    jsonfiles = File.join("#{fixtures_directory}", "*.json")
    puts("#{jsonfiles}")

    files = File.join("#{fixtures_directory}","**","*.json")
    Dir.glob(files).each do |file|
      *run "#{**mongo_import**}"*
    end

    logger.debug "Ended"