Hi,

I'm new here and I've a question that could be really silly, so any RTFM is
welcome.

I've a rails app, let's say github.com:Boris/MyApp1 but when I deploy it
I've to include some images located on github.com:Boris/MyApp2 so when 'cap
deploy' runs I got following error:

*** [err :: 10.0.1.95] find:
*** [err :: 10.0.1.95] `/srv/MyApp1/releases/20130128133020/public/images '
*** [err :: 10.0.1.95] : No such file or directory

Is there any way, maybe with before task, that fetch the content of
"public/images" and then run 'cap deploy'?

Thanks for your help!