Yeah, that's something we're missing - we need to move it to the
/capistrano organisation on Gh, you'll find it under
seenmyfate/capistrano-rails for the time being ( Infact, I'll copy that to
the capistrano rails account as soon as I've had my breakfast )

Lee Hambley
--
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667