Hi Trevor,

Regrettably, not yet - none of the screencasts I planned on recording
exist, yet. Although put simply, it's about 15 lines of code to replicate a
"tar and upload" strtegy, you can look at what i'm doing (also linked from
the sidebar) here
http://lee.hambley.name/2013/06/11/using-capistrano-v3-with-chef.html

Cheers,

Lee Hambley