Follow-up: If you are keen, please feel free to send a PR to the documentation
repository <https://github.com/capistrano/capistrano.github.io> where we'd
be happy to link to your article, I'm not sure the most appropriate place,
but it looks like a great resource for people who need a hand to get the
whole stack working.

Lee Hambley
--
http://lee.hambley.name/