Hello all,

I am creating my first capistrano-rails deployment script and would like a
little advice. The goal of my scrip tis to use 1 script to deploy any app that
I want. So of course I will pass in the name and have all the repository info
in the code. Right now to get started, I only have one question:

How can I generate the capistrano files so that I can utilize the code already
generated and not have to rewrite anything that I don't need to? I know I can
put information about the repository and it already has code for deploying and
rolling back. I just need to know how I can generate that template so that I
have a starting point.

Also any suggestions or rules of thumb for this kind of thing are greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,