Hello All,

I just published an early release of Capistrano plugin that I was
interested in getting some input on.

https://github.com/crushlovely/capistrano-service

The goal of this plugin is to make it simple to define Capistrano tasks for
controlling your linux services.

The thing I'm wondering about is if there's any way to get these tasks
lazily evaluated so that I don't have to do any configuration in my
Capfile.  The way it currently works, I have to define my service before
requiring the plugin.  Here's an example of my Capfile:

set :services, [:nginx, :unicorn] require 'capistrano/service'

Is there any way around this?  I want to make sure this plugin follows the
standards being set by Capistrano 3, so any and all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.