I am using capistrano for the deployment of an PHP web application and we
are having an internal gitlab server which is not accessible outside the
network. I am trying to deploy using remote_cache as it is taking to much
time if use it for copy. I have already checked
This<http://epochwolf.com/blog/2010/04/15/capistrano-use-git-repository-on-the-same-ser/>
 and
This<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2293212/capistrano-git-repository-local-to-production-server>
 but
not getting the desired result. I am trying the below code.

set :default_stage, "staging"
ssh_options[:forward_agent] = true
server "servername", :app, :web, :db, :primary => trueset :application,
"appname"set :scm, :gitset :repository, '.'set :local_repository, "file://."set
:branch, "master"
default_run_options[:pty] = trueset :keep_releases, 2set :user, 'username'set
:deploy_to, "/home/domain/public_html/test"    set :copy_cache, trueset
:deploy_via, :remote_cacheset :copy_strategy, :exportset :use_sudo, falseset
:copy_exclude, [".git", ".DS_Store", ".gitignore", ".gitmodules", "Capfile",
"config/deploy.rb"]

What path to use for repository and local repository. Any suggestions how
can I achieve this ?
Versions:

   - Ruby - ruby 2.0.0p247
   - Capistrano - (2.15.5, 2.14.2)
   - Rake / Rails / etc - Rails 4.1.0

Platform:

   - Working on.... local
   - Deploying to... Server

Logs:

   - Please past logs (as completely as possible to a 3rd party pasting
   service such as pastie.org)

Files:

   - Capfile
   - deploy.rb
   - Stage files (production.rb, staging.rb)