Versions:

   - Ruby 1.9.3p194
   - Capistrano 3.2.1

Platform:

   - Working on Node.js

Files:

   - Capfile
   - deploy.rb
   - Stage files (production.rb, staging.rb)

Im deploying to a single server and having it run several node processes,
so Im having each process as an individual server on the config and I wish
to define a per server :deploy_to variable how could I do this?

Also when I setup a server with the Extended Server Syntax "server
'server.com', user: 'user', roles: %w{app}" how can I fetch the user
variable?