I'm trying to deploy a Rails app to a VPS. The source code is hosted at
BitBucket.

I keep getting

executing locally: "git ls-remote
ssh://g...@bitbucket.org/HTML24DK/wdp_tuborg-cms.git master"
 Permission denied (publickey).

I have setup Capistrano to deploy with the "deploy" user and if I log in to
the server myself with SSH as "deploy" and run "git ls-remote
ssh://g...@bitbucket.org/HTML24DK/wdp_tuborg-cms.git master" then it works
just fine.

Any suggestions?

Versions:

   - Ruby: 1.9.1
   - Capistrano: 2.15.5
   - Rails 3.1.1
   - Rake: 0.9.2.2

Platform:

   - Working on....
   - Deploying to...

Logs:

   - Output of when I try to deploy
   https://gist.github.com/davidpdrsn/4daa814f35577f397cde

Files:

   - Files https://gist.github.com/davidpdrsn/10e94fb4288996e35933
   (Capfile, deploy.rb, production.rb, and staging.rb)