You can't, sorry. Apparently we need to make the documentation clearer, as
that *is* listed as a requirement.

There are some "copy" strategies which work based on tarballs being
uploaded and decompressed server-side, but that's not the way we prefer to
push people, and it's certainly more work and less robust than the default.

Lee Hambley
--
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667