Versions:

   - Ruby: 2.1.2
   - Capistrano: 3
   - Rake / Rails / etc: Rails 4.x

Platform:

   - Working on: OSX
   - Deploying to: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

I have setup a user on our servers that is strictly for deployments and
management of the deployed application. Currently we are sharing multiple
keys for each environment and we would like build a structure around this.

Is it possible to access the hosts current user? What we would like to do
is have the user put the deploy users ssh key in the hosts users ~/.ssh
directory.