Hello deployers,

i have one question how to configure ssh path in git-ssh.sh file copied to
the server.

While executing GIT_ASKPASS=/bin/echo GIT_SSH=/tmp/app.de/git-ssh.sh
/usr/bin/env git ls-remote -h g...@bitbucket.org:user/app.de.git  on the
server i receive the following error:

/tmp/app.de/git-ssh.sh: Zeile 2: /usr/bin/ssh: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht
gefunden

The path to ssh is wrong, on the server its located in /usr/local/bin/ssh.
I get the same error while executing cap dev deploy in the git:check part.
After changing this line directly on the server it works well but it will
be overwritten via cap deploy. Now im searching for the right option to
configure it in my deploy.rb file.

I would be pleased if someone can help me or give me a hint to find the
right way. :) Thanks!

Cheers
Mirko

Versions:
ruby 2.0.0p451 (2014-02-24 revision 45167) [universal.x86_64-darwin13]

Using rake (10.3.2)
Using i18n (0.6.11)
Using colorize (0.7.3)
Using net-ssh (2.9.1)
Using net-scp (1.2.1)
Using sshkit (1.5.1) from git://github.com/capistrano/sshkit.git (at master)
Using capistrano (3.2.1)
Using capistrano-bundler (1.1.3)
Using capistrano-rails (1.1.2)
Using kgio (2.9.2)
Using rack (1.5.2)
Using raindrops (0.13.0)
Using unicorn (4.8.3)
Using bundler (1.5.3)

Platform:

   - Mac os

Logs:

See my logs of git-check:

   - http://pastie.org/9523811

Files:

   - Capfile

   # Load DSL and Setup Up Stages
   require 'capistrano/setup'

   # Includes default deployment tasks
   require 'capistrano/deploy'

   # Includes tasks from other gems included in your Gemfile
   #
   # For documentation on these, see for example:
   #
   #   https://github.com/capistrano/rvm
   #   https://github.com/capistrano/rbenv
   #   https://github.com/capistrano/chruby
   #   https://github.com/capistrano/bundler
   #   https://github.com/capistrano/rails
   #
   #require 'capistrano/rvm'
   #require 'capistrano/rbenv'
   # require 'capistrano/chruby'
   #require 'capistrano/bundler'
   # require 'capistrano/rails/assets'
   # require 'capistrano/rails/migrations'

   # Loads custom tasks from `lib/capistrano/tasks' if you have any defined.
   Dir.glob('lib/capistrano/tasks/*.rake').each { |r| import r }

   - deploy.rb

   # config valid only for Capistrano 3.1
   lock '3.2.1'

   set :application, 'app.de'