Hi!

Is there a way to say in capistrano

"Role :foo is an alias to role :bar"

So i could use on roles(:bar) do and get te tasks executed for servers
matching role :foo

I'm looking for this because sometimes I create extensions which deals with
too specific roles. For example if I create an extension to deal with
varnish I will write his tasks with"varnish" role but instead of rewrite
all the hosts to include :varnish role I need a way to say ":varnish role
affects servers with :web role"

Is it possible?