Hi Mark,

There's currently no way to avoid the warnings except to disable them with
pragmas or compiler flags.

For example:

#pragma GCC diagnostic push
#pragma GCC diagnostic ignored "-Wdeprecated-declarations"
  // ... call importCap here ...
#pragma GCC diagnostic pop

I would like to remove these eventually, though...

How sticky is this embedded board software? Is it likely to be around for
years to come, without updates? If so maybe we're stuck with these.

FWIW, importCap/exportCap were introduced in 0.4 (2013) and deprecated in
0.5 (2014), so they've now spent far more time deprecated than not...

-Kenton