Hi Eric,

My normal branching policy is to cherry-pick minor bug fixes into the
release branch as needed. I don't normally distinguish between build fixes
vs. other kinds of fixes, but I avoid cherry-picking anything that has any
chance of breaking anyone.

It sounds like you'd like me to cherry-pick these build fixes into the 0.6
release?

-Kenton