Hi everyone,

I have been successful in saving the Schema to a std::string, and parsing
it back to a schema.
But it seems to be incorrect, since I can't parse the actual data later on.

I have created a standalone example to serialize both an AddressBook
message and an AddressBook Schema into a std::string, then recreate first
the schema from the std::string and use that schema to create a dynamic
message of the original AddressBook message. The sample compiles with both
VS 2015 and GCC 5.4 (of course, capnproto needs to be installed).

Using

capnp::SchemaLoader loader;
loader.loadCompiledTypeAndDependencies<AddressBook>();
auto schemas = loader.getAllLoaded();

creates an array of schemas, of which the first one is the schema for
`People`, not for `AddressBook`.
Using these to parse my data later on, produces a runtime exception.
If instead I am using only

auto schema = capnp::Schema::from<AddressBook>();

I can iterate over my data, but it will show the AddressBook as a list with
two entries, but not information about the list content is available.

Running the sample will produce the exception. I highly appreciate if
someone could take a quick look at the code.