Quoting r.a.m...@gmail.com (2018-11-04 12:58:16)

> interface AccountManager {
>     echo @0 (title: Text) -> (result: Text);
>     list @1 ()        -> (accounts : List(Text));
>     # get  @1 (title: Text) -> (account: Account);
> }

This looks fine.

>    also I use following code for my server implementation:
>     ::kj::Promise<void> list(ListContext context) override {
>         auto lst = capnp::List< capnp::Text>::Builder();
>         lst.set(0, "reza");
>         context.getResults().setAccounts(lst);
>         return kj::READY_NOW;
>     }

I'm less familiar with the C++ API than some of the other
implementations, but I assume you have to specify the
length of the list you're creating somehow -- capnp won't
resize them on demand the way std::vector does. My guess
is you're just getting a standard out of bounds error in
your call to lst.set().