Hi,

What's the equivalent process to removing a protobuf field in capnproto? In
protobuf you could just delete it but for capnproto it looks like not only
does it have to stick around so do it's type definition?

So something like:

Struct Foo {
   deprecatedField @0 :Bar
}

Means I have to keep the definition for Bar around. Is there a process
through which I can eventually get rid of Bar? Any recommendations on how
to demarcate the deprecated field as "deleted"?

The best I've come up with is to just delete the contents of Bar and change
its name to indicate it's no longer used but wondering if there's a safer
way (I'm guessing changing the field to Void won't work)

Thanks,
Vitali