Is it possible to use interfaces in messages detached from all other RPC
code like TwoPartyVatNetwork ?

For example, write down an Interface {...} in a scheme matching to the
interface of the actual class that will be called, generate code with capnp
and use the resulted client and server in 2 different threads just to
serialize and dispatch requests/responses?
Or, can I only do this with usual capnp messaging? Create a usual message
with a code for a specific function that should be called and some sort of
generic scheme for parameters pack.

Thanks